Cornerstone Christian School welcomes you! It has been our privilege to offer a strong, college-preparatory education firmly founded on biblical principles for the past 20 years. We believe in our vision, mission, and core values and look forward to the challenge of molding students to be successful in both academic progress and personal character. As you consider pursuing private education, we pray you would consider CCS as a strong candidate for your student’s future. If interested, please contact CCS to schedule an informational meeting and tour.
Cornerstone Christian School offers the benefit of a small school environment that enhances teacher-student relationships, while providing a safe and positive learning experience. We invite you to come and take a tour of our campus.
Here are the steps you will need to complete in order to Enroll at CCS
**We are currently accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year.**
1. Complete the enrollment application
2. Contact the office to schedule and take the student assessment test
3. Set-up a family interview the school office
4. Sign the 2016-2017 TUITION contract and set-up tuition payment plan
5. Meet with counselor (middle school and high school students) to create a student schedule. Bring transcripts/report cards to meeting.
Forms You Will Need for Enrollment