Integrity in Athletics
CCS Athletics seeks to assist student-athletes in developing strong character by promoting excellence and integrity, inspiring each to excel at the highest level of competition. All department goals, principles and policies have been created in an effort to make the mission statement a true focus in the everyday life of the CCS student-athlete.
Through competitive athletics students will be challenged:
- To serve as a positive representation in everything.
- To push fellow athletes beyond their perceived potential.
- To understand the value of commitment.
- To prepare themselves for competition on a daily basis.
- To develop Christ-like character and leadership skills.
For More Information Contact:
Athletic Director, Darleen David at email@example.com