Those requesting transcripts must be aware of the following:
- Transcripts can only be picked-up by the student or named individual indicated by the requesting party.
- Processing a request will take 5-7 business days.
- The first 5 transcripts are free. Those beyond will incur a $5 charge.
- Transcripts can be mailed to any university or can be picked-up, only after the bill (if applicable) has been paid.
- Those requesting transcripts must provide the correct mailing address for the institution of choice (if transcript is mailed.)
Alumni and current students seeking transcripts should:
- Call the school to make sure we have their records.
- Print and complete Request Form and scan, email or fax to school.
- Pay $5 online.
Mr. Kevin Eagleton
College & Career Advisor
(951)-674-9381, ext: 2059
Those requesting a duplicate diploma should be aware of the following:
– Diplomas can only be picked-up by the student or named individual indicated by the requesting party.
– Processing a request will take 5-7 business days.
– Duplicate diplomas will incur a $35 charge.
Those requesting a copy of their diploma must contact:
Mrs. Melissa Box
(951)-674-9381, ext: 2040
-ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ONLINE-