Vision, Mission & Our Core Values
“Building a Legacy of Faith, Virtue, and Influence”
Through academics, provide students with a Biblical worldview and the ability to impact their community.
At Cornerstone Christian School, we believe the following:
- The Holy Bible is the revealed word of God and taught as truth.
- Faith in God is the foundation upon which we build our lives.
- We value living a life of Christian character and virtue in order to bring honor to our identity in Christ.
- We value the following virtues: courage, devotion, dignity, honesty, honor, integrity, love, loyalty, morality, and valor.
- We have a moral responsibility to influence the community in which we live.
- Continual improvement of the CCS program is essential.
- High academic standards are fundamental.
- Internal and external assessments are routine.